Anybody else torn off that Mini USB flap and destroyed it in a violent rage?Support

Last Updated:

1. Harreem

Harreem Member This Topic's Starter

So yeah, the title explains it all...

Have any other Mini owners just demolished that annoying flap? At first, it was fine.. but as my habit of biting my nails took over me, it would never open :(

So i ripped it off and my gecko ate it..:p

Advertisement
  2. MiniDroid

MiniDroid Well-Known Member

Hope your gecko is fine :)
    But no, not really, I find it more annoying to put it back in place rather then pull it out.

3. Harreem

Harreem Member This Topic's Starter

Whenever I suddenly needed to insert the cable into my phone, I was put off by the annoying flap, but now that it's gone, I can just pop it in and out with ease :)

And yes, my gecko is fine ;) she seemed to enjoy the taste of SE's finest Flap cuisine :D

4. badassballer

badassballer Well-Known Member

Same here dude - No nails because of biting - but - thus far - have managed to keep the flap intact - this flap seems 2 be easier to take out and put back in compared to some other phones etc

5. leewoodford

leewoodford Active Member

Hi,

I'm with you on that one. It seems like us X10 Mini owners are a nervous lot with our bitten nails.

One more thing beware of buying any case (amazon or ebay) as they fit perfect but cover up the USB and Headphone access.

Lee