Anybody else's LED notification light not working all the time on #2?

Last Updated:

1. drtobaggan

drtobaggan Well-Known Member

Back when I was using the old rom, my LED light used to work perfectly all the time, now it's pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've tried using the app "Light Flow" or just using handcent, but neither works consistently.

Anybody else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

No I have not experienced that what messaging app are you using
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Both messaging and email work here:thumbup:
  5. mario16

mario16 Well-Known Member

Man its probably just the phone my lights at the bottom would not cut off to save my life so I open it up and unplug them so my battery wouldn't die. Just try opening it and seeing can you fix it
  6. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

I have this problem sometimes. I just go into app settings & erase mssg data. I had the same problem while trying the other ROMs out also. Personally, I think it comes from using the phone a lot. I use mine for everything...talk, txt, music, movies, banking, etc... But I also do a cache & dalvik wipe 2-3 times a day to keep it all running smooth & quick. But that's me:D
  7. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Well-Known Member

I have noticed for both SMS and email it lights up blue, it used to be green and blue (or vice versa)
  8. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

blue was for sms, and green was for email, but if you use go sms pro you can change the color to cyan for messages.
  9. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

My mom said blue is for Facebook. (She's on Facebook a lot) lol
  10. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

11. mjlove209

mjlove209 Well-Known Member

does the led notification light up for missed calls and voicemails?? cause if it did or does mine doesnt work when i get a missed call. maybe cause im in #2.4. i dont know maybe it only lights up just for txt and emails and on the charger??
  12. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

It doesn't do that

Sent from my typewriter.
    mjlove209 likes this.
  13. mjlove209

mjlove209 Well-Known Member

it would have been cool if it did cause it would alert me for a miss call. now i got to turn the screen on to see if sum1 called.
  14. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

15. LinuxLarry

LinuxLarry Well-Known Member

Yes i get that problem. I do not think its a ROM issue. but an esteem issue. I find myself having to use light flow. and it comes on done as well every now and then you just gota turn it off and turn it back on. specially right after it updates.