• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody finding Strat 2 "buggy"

Dr.SteveB

Aug 17, 2010
NY
Lots of little problems with new Stratosphere 2, coming over from having used Motorola Droid 2,3 and 4... cap key inserts two letters capitalized before reverting to lower case, turn-off/reboot spointaneoulsy, and still the speakerphone stuck on.

Anybody else who actually has this phone also having problems, or just one lemon?

Lots of little problems with new Stratosphere 2, coming over from having used Motorola Droid 2,3 and 4... cap key inserts two letters capitalized before reverting to lower case, turn-off/reboot spointaneoulsy, and still the speakerphone stuck on.

Anybody else who actually has this phone also having problems, or just one lemon?

Came from an Sprint Epic 4g, and briefly the Pantech Marauder; I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now, and the only thing I've run across was needing to reboot once because people said I sounded like a small, buzzy, robot talking into a tin can. Hasn't happened again, but that isn't to say it won't.

Otherwise, I love it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones