• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody have any luck finding Alpha/Beta testers

ryanncox

Lurker
Feb 1, 2017
We've just gone live as an Open Beta on Google play.

We're a private social network where you share your real life. Keep it for yourself or you can share to different groups. We've been on iOS for almost a year. We're getting a lot of good feedback from the Android Alpha testers that are already on board. If you want to be a tester, check us out here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hellomobile.hello

Ryan

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks. I was looking for the guidelines. I'm not here to spam. I want to contribute as much as I can. We're still in Alpha and will go Open Beta at the end of the month. Is there an Alpha or Beta forum I should post in.

I guess our Play Store link is only accessible by people in our Alpha. Can I post our Google Group that we are running it from? Thanks.

Ryan

Hello! Welcome to AF :thumbsupdroid:
I've moved your thread here to the forum we have set aside for devs to announce their apps! :)

Please be sure to review the guidelines for posting (they are in the stickies and the top of the forum).

By the way, your link is broken.

Upvote 0
Cool. Thanks. I was looking for the guidelines. I'm not here to spam. I want to contribute as much as I can. We're still in Alpha and will go Open Beta at the end of the month. Is there an Alpha or Beta forum I should post in.

I guess our Play Store link is only accessible by people in our Alpha. Can I post our Google Group that we are running it from? Thanks.

Ryan
Ah, ok :)
We do have a forum for Alpha/Beta app testing, so I've moved the thread to that forum.
And as far as posting your Google Group, I would wouldn't see an issue with it as long as you post your updates here in a timely manner, and when the time comes to go live in the Play Store, you can post in the proper forum, Application Announcements ;)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones