Anybody have the phone yet?General

Last Updated: 2011-08-05 11:01:55
  1. I.B. Pimpin

I.B. Pimpin Active Member

I ordered the EVO 3D on Sprints site a couple weeks ago. Is it possible to trade my EVO 3D for the Photon at the Sprint store? Has anyone compared the two? I need advice guys.

Advertisement
  2. wealthyrich

wealthyrich New Member

As long as your 30 days hasn't expired! You have 30 days to return your phone from the day you purchase your Evo 3D and you could exchange for a other phone!
  3. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

But what about if you bought online like he asked? Can you take it to a store or do you have to call customer care?
  4. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

You can take it back to the store. I've done it before. Palm Centro I ordered online wasnt so impressive so I exchanged it at a corporate store.
    Wolfedude88 likes this.
  5. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

you can definitely take it into a sprint store. only thing I'm not sure of is when the 30 days starts from... I'm guessing the order date, not the day you actually received the phone.

although if it came to that, I'm sure they'd honor the 30 days regardless.
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Easiest answer ever and reiterates everything that's already been said.

Go into the store on Sunday with all of the original EVO 3D stuff and say, "I want to swap this out with the Photon." Done deal. I can verify this because I did it with some corporate purchases that I did with the 3 phones on my account. Originally purchased through the 3rd party seller that handles all employees from the company I work with, but one of the phones wasn't what was expected, so I went into the store to exchange it.

Only caveat is that is your last exchange. Only one exchange allowed.
  7. I.B. Pimpin

I.B. Pimpin Active Member

Thanks guys. I'm probably going to get the Photon. I'm just waiting on someone to post an unboxing on YouTube. I cant freakin wait.
  8. Drunk NPC

Drunk NPC Member

I've had mine for a few days now after a shipping fiasco with Sprint (it ended up being 2 day shipping but being listed as "in warehouse"?) and I LOVE it. Coming from a well-worn Touch Diamond, this was a quantum leap for me but the rest of my family has EVO 4G's and while I am familiar with them and regularly sing their praises... the Photon wins hands down :)
    Be excited OP. Be very excited. The only lackluster things are an iffy battery cover and a disappointing camera. Sorry to deflate your bubble, but they aren't dealbreakers by any means. Here's a dealbreaker: the Evo 3D :p
  9. Androidalltheway

Androidalltheway Well-Known Member

The battery cover is fine, camera is descent imo