Anybody have this Amzer case?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. myxmastrmike

myxmastrmike Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Only the black one looks that way......all the other colors look diferent if you click on them.

3. sr1982

sr1982 Well-Known Member

Anyone have any experience with these cases? I currently have the Body Glove case on it and am not a fan. I am on my second one and it keeps coming unsnapped (as the first one did) I am seeking something that is really thin that makes the screen "recessed." I am open to other options. Thanks

4. myxmastrmike

myxmastrmike Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I noticed that... which is why I figured id see if anybody got one...

5. Mixelplux

Mixelplux Active Member

I just got mine today and it wasn't quite was i expected. The built quality is not the best, looks okay - but definitely make the phone alot more fat.

6. latteralus

latteralus Member

I ordered one of the Luxe Argyle cases direct from Amzer since Amazon seemed to be infinitely out of stock........now I understand why they are out of stock.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!. I was given a tracking number that resulted in zero tracking info over a 2 week period. I called after the first week was told I would recieve a call back. Called 2 more times and was told that the order had been shipped. Called the 4th time and was informed it was not shipped but yet they sent me a confirmation that the products had been shipped. From my experience .. this sounds like a sweat shop......horrible customer service.. really bad phone reception as well, once I finally talked to someone they barely spoke english and the phone was constantly breaking up.

I was told I will be refunded my money in 1-3 business days but Im betting I will be calling back cause there is no reason to have confidence in this company. I will never buy any product from this company or the affiliates they are associated with. I hope others have had better experiences but mine was horrible.

7. lettcco

lettcco Member

bought mine like 2 weeks ago, finally got my hand on it today. Pretty much what I expected: rigid but flexible if dropped, slick all the way around for easy pocketing, and finally it's just enough thickness to protect the lens in the back. There is a rough edge on the seam but I am not bothered by it. Hopefully it will last longer than those silicone case.

8. ZNA03

ZNA03 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I got my white one today. The crystal hard case "snap on". So far it's exactly what I wanted. A hard case that doesn't add much bulk and makes it look like it's supposed to be white. It Also covers the buttons well.