• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anybody have this case?

Can you upload pictures??

Sorry, no cam aside from the one on my Inc, but the black parts of the case are a hardish, very glossy silicone (harder than the stock VZW case) and the red parts are a softer, grippier material. The case fits the phone better than the VZW case does and the red accent around the screen really makes it pop. I do think that the glossy black parts of the case will be more scratch prone than the stock VZW case, though, but all in all a sweet, classy case.

Upvote 0
Sorry, no cam aside from the one on my Inc, but the black parts of the case are a hardish, very glossy silicone (harder than the stock VZW case) and the red parts are a softer, grippier material. The case fits the phone better than the VZW case does and the red accent around the screen really makes it pop. I do think that the glossy black parts of the case will be more scratch prone than the stock VZW case, though, but all in all a sweet, classy case.

Nice, thanks for the description. Imma check out the local store and pick it up, the case really does pop and will draw attention. :cool:

Upvote 0
Nice, thanks for the description. Imma check out the local store and pick it up, the case really does pop and will draw attention. :cool:

Yeah I have the case also, I posted a few pictures over in this thread: http://androidforums.com/accessories-incredible/65917-htc-droid-incredible-case-4.html

Overall it provides great protection, and the black is a glossy hard plastic not a silicone, it is flexible though because if you notice the corners of the case are red, the red being the silicone material. It looks great on the phone, but I feel like it does add a little too much bulk for me. The phone just feels a
lot nicer in hand without the case because of its slim profile. Now I feel like a have a bulky phone with the case. But I know for sure that this case will protect from the occasional drops so that's a plus.

Upvote 0
Yeah I have the case also, I posted a few pictures over in this thread: http://androidforums.com/accessories-incredible/65917-htc-droid-incredible-case-4.html

Overall it provides great protection, and the black is a glossy hard plastic not a silicone, it is flexible though because if you notice the corners of the case are red, the red being the silicone material. It looks great on the phone, but I feel like it does add a little too much bulk for me. The phone just feels a
lot nicer in hand without the case because of its slim profile. Now I feel like a have a bulky phone with the case. But I know for sure that this case will protect from the occasional drops so that's a plus.

Sweet thanks, just worried of my power button sinking even more. :( Gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Upvote 0
The power button thingy is a dealbreaker for me. I love the design, but I also love it when I can easily push the power button to wake the phone or turn off the display. That is why I really stand by the Verizon High Gloss Silicone cover. It is perfectly made for the phone... nice fit, easy to push the volume rocker and power button, and adequate shock protection. And only $10 on eBay to boot! I've bought all kinds of replicas and imitations, but none work as well. This is my keeper case/cover until Otterbox wakes up and delivers.

Upvote 0
Can somebody post a picture? The one on the website looks like a 12 year old made it with MS Paint.

htc_incredible_speck_cov.png

Upvote 0
OK here we go with some pics:
Picture006-9.jpg

Picture001-14.jpg

Picture007-6.jpg

Picture008-5.jpg

The outer part of the case is a harder material, but not REAL hard. Its hard to explain. The inner part (red) is a softer silicone. It's all one piece. My only gripe is the buttons are kind of hard to press down. They might loosen up over time. I'm coming from the black silicone VZW case and it was super easy to press the buttons with that case. I might return it, I might keep it. I havent decided yet. I kind of want the Otterbox case but I dont know how the buttons will be with that and the OB is more expensive.

Overall this is a very nice case. I would suggest it to anybody.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones