Anybody know what com.htc.bgp....Support

Last Updated:

1. MrERainey

MrERainey Member This Topic's Starter

Like so many others, I updated to 2.1. As we all have figured out it has it's good side and bad side.
    Anyway my phone continues to randomly pop up with this...

Sorry!
    "The process com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly. please try again."
    With the only option being: Force Close.

Does anybody know what that means :confused:

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

No clue but have you tried rebooting, then updating your profile??

3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

If you google the process their are several explanations. It looks to be an issue with the facebook sync. Turning it off has fixed the problem for all the users in those threads.

Oddly enough, searching the process on the board leads to 0 results yet google has several from this board in it's results...

4. 3rd Designer

3rd Designer New Member

Ok, so I have been working on this problem for a while now and I have figured out what my specific problem was. I changed my user name on my Twitter account and at the same time attempted to use another Facebook account on my phone. I guess i confused my phone and that was why I couldn't sync my accounts. That is what that error means, htc can't sync your accoiunts to your calendar and contacts and what-not. I've also had issue with my email account being confused and emails from one account showing up when I check another account (although I can't view them in the wrong account, they are listed). the only fix that I've found for both of these problems is to delete the account causing issues and re-enter it. I deleted my Facebook account and my Twitter account, then added it again and everything was fine. I did the same thing with my email accounts that were having problems and everything has been fine ever since. Hope that helps guys.