• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody recognize the devices in this video from Intel? Win8 or Android?

Stumbled into this video on the Intel youtube channel. Didn't recognize several of the devices.

I'm very curious about the tablet with docking keyboard. Seems to be running Windows 8 - or - maybe it's Android with a custom UI? Not sure - but really want to know (actually, I want the device).

Cool video too. Well worth the view:
Bridging Our Future, envisioned by Intel - YouTube

a grab from the vid:

Intel_grab_05_sm.jpg

Thanks for your help Doit2it.

Nice sleuthing on the Cove Point.

It is the other one - the student one - that I'm interested in. If it's a real device (sure looks real) then it would be a great candidate device for school. I like the way that it docks that turns the tablet into a clamshell.

How did you use google images to locate the Cove Point?

Upvote 0
Thanks for your help Doit2it.

Nice sleuthing on the Cove Point.

It is the other one - the student one - that I'm interested in. If it's a real device (sure looks real) then it would be a great candidate device for school. I like the way that it docks that turns the tablet into a clamshell.

You can actually do a reverse image search now
heres a link
Search by Image ? Inside Search ? Google

my guess for most of the devices is that they would mostly be concept ideas that are possibly in prototype

Upvote 0

Just did a Google Image search for Intel Windows 8 tablet
Also tried Intel tablet, intel student tablet, intel transformer, tablet keyboard, etc

That what makes me think it's a concept model with the images superimposed on the screen.

You can actually do a reverse image search now
heres a link
Search by Image ? Inside Search ? Google

my guess for most of the devices is that they would mostly be concept ideas that are possibly in prototype

Looks like they've webatized Google Googles. Pretty cool though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones