Anybody that ordered on the 27th get a shipping email yet?General

Last Updated:

1. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

I called google, yesterday asked about when it'll ship but its still pending in google wallet, but got an email afterwards from google support saying "your order is scheduled to be shipped soon"...I'm hoping I get that shipping/confirmation email soon, I ordered when it still said 2-3 weeks (16gb)

2. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Nothing yet. In same boat as you. I guess if you call you all you get is the 'shipping soon' email.
  3. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

I ordered on Tuesday 11/27 and received a confirmation email that said my 2 N4's would ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Today (12/1) I received an email that they had shipped with a link to a UPS tracking number. That UPS tracking number says the items shipped and were received at a Chicago UPS facility last night (11/30) and scheduled delivery was this Monday (12/3).

Update: UPS delivered today (12/3).
  4. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

5. jirok

jirok Well-Known Member

Hope fully that means us 2-3 week people will get our notices next Saturday or Monday. Whoop I hope this community grows like the one for my Triumph.
  6. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I'm in the 2-3 weeks range as well. I'm hoping for a fast delivery. And since this phone was in such demand, I hope that this community blows-up quickly.
  7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

When I purchased mine it said 2-3 weeks on the Play Store but the receipt says 4-5 weeks.

Either way... only been a week... no news yet.
  8. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

My receipt says 2-3 weeks
  9. zenicanin

zenicanin Well-Known Member

Nothing yet. I'm not expecting it to ship till sometime around Christmas or New Years.