Anybody use the Body Glove?

Last Updated:

1. VinceO

VinceO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I picked up the Body Glove case for my Hero and I must say, its a pretty damn good case. Fits nice and snug...

Advertisement
  2. Puffy

Puffy Well-Known Member

I like mine! It's a nice buffer if dropped, easier to grip and looks good too.

3. stimulatedboredom

stimulatedboredom Active Member

I also have one and am pleased. It adds a nice weight to it, feels more 'substantial', good grip when scrolling, texting etc.

I will admit that I am curious about the Innocase II, I know people love it, but common denominator seems to be that it is not as 'grippy' as people hoped.

4. bec4757

bec4757 Active Member

Love it!

5. VinceO

Im happy with the Body Glove. It fits perfect in my pocket. Unlike the Moment which felt like a brick in my pocket. Even with the Body Glove on my Hero its still smaller than the Moment.

6. SilHero

SilHero Well-Known Member

i also have the body glove for my Hero and love it, but does anybody use a screen protector with the body glove?

7. VinceO

I hate screen protectors.

8. Tu_Much_TaleNt

Tu_Much_TaleNt Member

I use a screen protector with body glove and it takes some getting use to meaning the screen protector but as a whole I. like It.

The screen protector I use bubbles to much so looking to try a different one but nonetheless great tohethwr.

9. Tu_Much_TaleNt

Tu_Much_TaleNt Member

I use a screen protector with body glove and it takes some getting use to meaning the screen protector but as a whole I. like It.

The screen protector I use bubbles to much so looking to try a different one but nonetheless great together

10. kennyidaho

kennyidaho Well-Known Member

Do you guys have the body glove that has the clip that doubles as a stand?

11. Addison

Addison Member

Can you use the Body Glove and the Invisible Shield(full body version)?

12. VinceO

I think in the Seidio thread someone there had the full body protector on with the Body Glove and they didnt notice any difference or had any issues. I also noticed that when I took my Body Glove off it left a nice black mark on the back of the battery cover near the camera. I also noticed it left a nice dent on the back as well...I ended up returning the case...

13. kennyidaho

kennyidaho Well-Known Member

Wow good to know thanks.

14. seven30

seven30 Member

Wow! Any pics of the damage? I have the Body Glove case as well, but I don't see anything that would cause those issues. Did yours have the felt lining?

15. juice

juice Member

I had the Body Glove for the first week or so. The "grippy" texture is nice, but the case was just too thick for my taste - aesthetically and functionally. I found that I was having a hard time typing the keys nearest to the border of the screen because of the thickness of the case.

I switched to the Innocase II. It's nice and thin. It looks great. One thing is that it's a little bit "slippery" which seems like an oversight on such a product. (The Incase covers for iPhones look similar but have a slightly rubberized texture, which feels more comfortable.) But it's not like trying to hold onto a wet bar of soap or anything, so overall, it's not that big a deal.

I went from the $20 flimsy gel dust magnet (dumb impulse buy) to the Body Glove to the Seidio. I wish I hadn't had to waste so much money, but I'm pleased with where I'm at right now.