Anybody using a Steinheil or Boxwave screen protector with the Seidio Platinum/Innocase?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Wifi-Naught Odin

Wifi-Naught Odin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm wondering if there's going to be fit issues with the case...
    Also -Is there a better place to score one of these than below? Can I pick one up at a store?

Boxwave

Crystal?
    EVO 4G Screen Protector / HTC EVO 4G Screen Protector / EVO 4G Invisible Screen Cover / HTC EVO 4G Screen Cover / EVO 4G Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal

or

Anti-Glare
    EVO 4G Anti-Glare Screen Protector / HTC EVO 4G Screen Protector / EVO 4G Screen Cover / HTC EVO 4G Screen Cover / EVO 4G Screen Film - ClearTouch Anti-Glare

and then there's

Steinheil
    Amazon.com: steinheil evo

Advertisement
  2. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

I just put the steinheil ultra clear on last Saturday and the innocase went on right after with no problems. I was very careful putting it on to make sure it didn't peel off but it didn't.

Wifi-Naught Odin likes this.
  3. Wifi-Naught Odin

Wifi-Naught Odin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! ;)

Where'd you get your Steinheil and how much was it?

Do you know of any stores that carry em so I could just pick one up?

4. mitch27

mitch27 Member

My first screen protector was the boxwave anti-glare. It had a GREAT feel to it, and my fingers never had any problems using swype. However, it had a very slight frosted look which diminished the screen a bit.
    I exchanged for the crystal clear protector, and it's pretty great. Feels good, and doesn't alter the look of the screen. I do have one VERY small crack in the protector, but honestly it's so small, and it took me a good 35 minutes to put the screen on I don't really care to replace it again.