Anybody using PandoraSupport

Last Updated:

1. exompt

exompt Member This Topic's Starter

I just bought the car doc and was playing with the GPS while listening to Pandora. Every time the GPS plays an audio instruction to make a turn, Pandora shuts off. Same goes when I do a speech to text with Pandora running. Anyone else see this?

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

I haven't used GPS with Pandora yet. I will try it and let you know what mine does. I would expect it to do the same thing it does when I get a a call or text, that is pause the music and automatically continue when done.

3. exompt

In my status bar, Pandora isn't even running. I need to go back to relaunch the app.

4. Spirko

Spirko Member

My Pandora pauses and automatically unpauses whenever the phone rings, I take a call, GPS navigation talks, or I to voice recognition. In the Pandora settings, make sure you don't have the Low Memory Settings set to shutdown Pandora "Immediately".

If GPS navigation speech is getting in your way, you can mute it via the menu button.

5. exompt

The other day there was a status message saying that Pandora was updated. This upgrade must have fixed the problem ad I am no longer having this issue.

6. LOL DROID

LOL DROID Well-Known Member

Well that's good to hear!
    Pandora is one of my most used apps.