• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody want a non-working MT?

gogomouse1

Feb 7, 2012
So my MT doesn't work, I cant get it to do anything, not even start up. But I'd like to see it go to a good home, I'd be happy to donate it to any of the devs that have worked on the Triumph. I've got an extra battery or two, a hard and a soft case as well. It's in good physical condition, no scratches or scrapes. I'm doing this because of all the great work done by the MT team.

Send me a PM if interested.

So my MT doesn't work, I cant get it to do anything, not even start up. But I'd like to see it go to a good home, I'd be happy to donate it to any of the devs that have worked on the Triumph. I've got an extra battery or two, a hard and a soft case as well. It's in good physical condition, no scratches or scrapes. I'm doing this because of all the great work done by the MT team.

Send me a PM if interested.

It's sad to see another one die.

I'll take it, but if it's dead I don't know what I can do with it. Does it respond to a charger?

Upvote 0
No.

I'm not sure what happened. It was working fine, I was going to switch to another ROM, I hooked it up to my computer to do a backup.... and I think I deleted EVERYTHING, if that's even possible. After that, it wouldn't respond at all, when you plug it in, the LED's don't even light up.

I don't know, maybe you can use it for backup parts, or hell, maybe you can jump start it into working again.

If you're interested dsmryder, send me your address. I'll send it out to you.

Upvote 0
It's sad to see another one die.

I was heartbroken when that happened. Even though I didn't have phone service at the time, (since my work provided me with a flip phone) I just used it for going online, movies, music, etc.

But I LOVED my Triumph. And the community here is one of the things that made it so special, so I was hoping to give back to the group that was just so awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones