Anyone a TOMS fan?

Last Updated: 2013-03-10 01:22:37
  1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

So these are about the only shoes I wear when I go out. Easy, comfy, simple and work with just about anything else I wear.
    I love how they work with supplying children with a pair for everyone you buy (1 for 1).
    They've since expanded to a huge amount of what they offer and now sunglasses (which will help provide those with eye care services).
    Anyone else a fan?
    TOMS Shoes & Eyewear Official Store | TOMS.com

Advertisement
  2. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

Not sure why you are a fan of that, but best possible shoes by comfort, durability, style (there is an argument in that) and overall quality goes to ECCO of Denmark. I doubt, they make any great footwear if they also make an eyeglasses.
  3. breadnatty08

Well, my daily go to are Crocs for work. But, for regular shoes, I usually wear my Toms. They don't have much support, nor do they have a ton of durability, but I like them for their ease to just pull on and go. :)
  4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Not much of a fan of their shoes, but I'll look at the website just to see Charlize. :p
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

i have a friend who works for Tom's. i am very jealous because they send her on these trips to puerto rico and the caribbean for work. they help and promote the shoes amongst the poor in those countries......and unfortunately she has yet to give me any of their shoes yet:mad:
  6. breadnatty08

Yeah, for as minimal a shoe as they are, they're pretty pricey.
  7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

yeah but for every pair sold they give one to a child in need, that is pretty awesome if you ask me.

i too like crocs. it is what i wear daily. i even found some vans style crocs that i wear a lot as well.