Anyone bought a phone through Sears or done BB price matching?

Last Updated:

1. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 21, 2009
    So I bought my Sanyo Zio at best buy and have been contemplating exchanging it for either that Transform or Optimus, I was leaning towards the Optimus because I'd read the transform is a glorified moment which is what I just came from and I wanted something a little different, (I'm having some lag issues with the zio). Best Buy doesn't have the optimus in stock though.

I was on today and noticed they have the Samsung Transform for $99.99 there, will BB price match if I bring in my zio to exchange for a transform and print out the web page and bring it into BB?

OR, can I go into BB and get a refund on my phone and buy it through, I'm nervous that since I've already bought a phone, they won't recognize my upgrade anymore in Sprint's system.

I get ansty when I am within my 30 day window, I just got the phone Friday so I'm not really close to my 30 days yet, but I just want to get the exchange over with. I love the little zio, but I can't handle the lag in loading when I hit home from certain apps or from the lock screen.