Intervenient Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Very funny :)

Advertisement
  2. kisner

kisner Active Member

What was it?

3. Intervenient

Intervenient Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just a run of the mill celebrity endorsement looking back, but a good plug nonetheless. Jimmy was talking about how cool the phone was, and one of his assistants told him "he'd look after it" while he does the show, and proceeds to knock Jimmy out to keep the phone for himself. More of a "omgz dats muh phone11!1" kinda moment :)

4. KMA

KMA Well-Known Member

Seems like the Captivate is getting some focus recently... the latest Samsung Galaxy S commercials I've seen feature the Captivate.

5. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

Yeah... I wonder if they'll release a commercial showing how awesome the GPS is.

6. roadhawg00

roadhawg00 Member

I would love to send them a MMS to use in any upcoming promo's, but can't, sorry.:(

7. PhantomZen

PhantomZen Member

If you haven't been watching the X-Games there are Galaxy-S posters all over the place.

8. djsmvp

djsmvp Active Member

Ya i went to the xgames thursday and friday and there was tons of advertising for it. I was even taking pictures of the advertisements...with my captivate lol. Today they were filming a commercial for it with random people at xfest (a bunch of people and company tents) and my friend did it. They had her say things like "wow the screen is really clear" and stuff like that. There was also a rock climbing wall where the fastest time got a free galaxy s. Pretty glad they are advertising it so much, it can only mean more support.

9. Aerimus

Aerimus Well-Known Member

This made me literally lol. But yeah, I'm thinking it will be fixed fairly quickly in a custom rom now that the source is released. Mine has been acting really weird. I thought I had it fixed but now sometimes it gets a lock right away and sometimes it takes a minute. It always gets it eventually but frustrating.