1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else dig the HTC flashlight app?

Last Updated:

1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am really digging it. I turned it on last night and expected it to just make the screen brighter so I could see my door lock and my keys. I was pleasantly surprised to find an actual flashlight on my phone. I was very surprised and impressed both.

Advertisement
  2. rtb35

rtb35 Well-Known Member

Yes it is very cool,also if you press the button it has 3 different brightness settings and it can also do a SOS code thingy ;)

3. rcrott1

rcrott1 Well-Known Member

when i first tried this app, i was like, "meh....".... last night i got home from a meeting at about 11, and i had forgotten to turn on my porch light before i went to it, and i used the flashlight app so i could see, AWESOME.! i love that app.

4. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah. I screwed with that. It seemed cool, but not particularly useful. The only bad thing about it was I nearly burned my eyes out last night because I turned it on and then turned the screen toward my door handle. It didn't work out well for me.

5. SpicyTacoto

SpicyTacoto Well-Known Member

I love it. My 3 month old daughter is currently sleeping in our room so we keep the lights off once we put her down for the night. When we go up later for bed, the flashlight is super handy.

6. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip on the 3 settings. I have switchpro setup to use the LED as a flashlight but it does not cycle through the 3 settings.

7. desicrator

desicrator Member

The Droid has one too and I love it! especially when you first turn it on and expect the screen to become a bright white, but then the amazing little camera flash turns on! DroidLight