• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone else have a zagg full body and car mount?

blubill

Jun 23, 2010
Illinois
www.billywaddell.net
I got a full body zagg today and on the way home when I tried to use the car mount it started to peel the corners off in the back. Does this only happen when the zagg is new and not all the way secure or did I make a mistake and need to peel of the back pieces?

Just curious if anyone else have both the zagg and car mount and if so if people are having the same results as me.

I don't have it for this phone, but it definitely needs atleast 24 hours to set in... I've learned this in the past! Did you wait?

This. Unlike a few other skin based applications, Zagg even suggests that it's ideal to make sure there is a 12-24 hr buffer that you should allow yourself before using the device. I know it may sound a bit extreme, but trust me, it helps the application tremendously.

From the sound of it, it seems you may have applied it almost immediately upon receiving the product, than attempting to use it. If this is the case, I'd suggest sending away for a replacement as the application is more than ruined.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones