Anyone else have poor call quality and significant delay in call audio?Support

Last Updated:

1. garybeck

garybeck Well-Known Member

A lot of my calls have significant delay on the audio. I'll say "hello" and I can tell by the person's reaction it takes like 5-10 seconds for them to hear what I said. This makes it impossible to carry on a conversation.

is this common with VM?

I have not called VM customer service about this yet but I'm getting tired of using my minutes for calls that are like that.

I also have quite a few calls where the quality is just horrible. so much static and dropouts I can't understand a word.

2. kwknott

kwknott Well-Known Member Developer

How's your signal. I have that happen on occasion but it's always when I have bad signal which is most of the time in my area. The only time I had that happen on good signal was when Sprint was having some tower issues
  3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href=" Contributor

Sprint is slowly trying to repurpose their towers to 4G LTE. This means we will all be slowly having problems here and there as they work on the towers.
  4. garybeck

sometimes I have a decent signal, but still have the delay.
  5. garybeck

this has been happening for months.... not new
  6. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href=" Contributor

Do you remember when it started to happen? Did you drop your phone? Do you know anybody else who has a LG Optimus V? If they could be where you are when you are getting this delay/poor quality then you could verify if it is a problem with your phone or the network in your area.