1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Anyone else have problems with email sign in?

1. pdqgp

pdqgp Well-Known Member

Lately I have noticed that both my yahoo accounts come up with "failed to log into....." errors. When I click on the notification it says the servers password has changed. However if I login to the same accounts on my laptop I can get right in.

I have clicked show password and insure 100% that all is entered correctly. What boggles me is that it will work for days then just stop working and then start working randomly.

Thoughts? Cell connection related?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

I've seen a couple of posts with this complaint in the past couple of days - so I'd guess Yahoo was having problems.
  3. pdqgp

pdqgp Well-Known Member

must be either Yahoo or cell signal as it's working now.
  4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Its yahoo giving you the problem they have screwed up their email so bad it's worth switching your email. This has been going on for some time with no real fix yet plus new issues popping up weekly!
  5. sobeit600

sobeit600 New Member

The problem is still there with yahoo but I am not totally sure it is a yahoo problem. I found by installing the yahoo email app, the problem of accessing my emails is gone. It is interesting though, since while reading my emails in the app, at the same time I am still getting notificatons of login errors for the phone's email client.