anyone else having camera issues?General

Last Updated:

1. wildangell22

wildangell22 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am on my third droid and very disappointed. First phone the camera really sucked, I started having messaging problems and the battery would drain way too quickly. I decided to swap it out.

The second one was awesome...camera took great pics. But if I talked on the phone it would get very hot. To the point it was uncomfortable and I had to hang up. The back button was also acting up and instead of going back it would go forward at times.

Exchanged that one yesterday and now Im back to the horrible camera issue. I really want this phone to work. The first couple pics werent too bad, then they turned fuzzy, not clear at all. I restarted my phone and it took a couple more good pictures and now its back to fuzzy again, and some pictures you can see streaks in them. Anyone else having these issues?

Advertisement
  2. Slash X

Slash X Member

My camera took horrible pictures at first. Discovered that the pictures turned out much better if I took the plastic protector off the camera lense. Other than guessing that focusing problems are the culprit, check that you don;t have anything covering your lense when you take a picture.

On another note --- I have had e-mail problems also.

What are your e-mail problems ?