• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else having flaky 4g behavior the last couple days?

ekloot

Oct 22, 2011
Not sure if verizon is doing something with the network or if my phone is suddenly doing something wierd...but over the last couple days I've lost 4g signal a few times at home. At home I've never lost 4g since I've had this phone but over the last day or two I've seen it drop down to 3g for a little while and then it eventually finds 4g again. Has anyone else seen this very recently? Maybe this is just in my area or maybe its just my phone...not really sure. I'm just hoping that my phone isn't going to suddenly start developing the 3g/4g cycling problems that I've heard about on other 4g verizon phones.

Hello Treb, is this still an issue? How do you know? It's almost Feb 2012 and I am experiencing these issues. It's very annoying since I paid a good amount of money for this phone and I am unable to utilize it half the time. Very frustrating.

Please let me know or let me know if anyone has additional information about this issue. Thanks so much!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones