• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone else having issues with new Hotmail format?

mahers

Android Expert
Apr 2, 2010
Concord, CA
So Hotmail changed their format earlier this week and I can't open the website on my X. I still get the emails pushed to the phone and can reply, but the web site for Hotmail is all funky, format is off, text overlaps, and nothing opens when I touch it. Anyone else have this issue? Any fix?

P.S. Just realized this is only happening on Dolphin. The stock browser is fine.

I am having absolutely no joy with the browser interface for Hotmail. I've reverted from Dolphin to the standard browser to no effect. It won't go past the login.live.com pages, even if I point it at hotmail.com itself.

Crikey I detest windows.

The only reason I'm so bothered is that my hotmail is set up to catch my LJ/FB/other social notifications and filter them into folders, which was really handy. Argh.

Anyone got any handy solutions? Cheers guys.

-Sef

Edit: I get that this is the Moto X forum, I'm just replying to an active thread and will post this elsewhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones