Anyone else having issues with new Hotmail format?Support

Last Updated:

1. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Hotmail changed their format earlier this week and I can't open the website on my X. I still get the emails pushed to the phone and can reply, but the web site for Hotmail is all funky, format is off, text overlaps, and nothing opens when I touch it. Anyone else have this issue? Any fix?

P.S. Just realized this is only happening on Dolphin. The stock browser is fine.

Advertisement
  2. urdaddi

urdaddi Well-Known Member

What address are you using to go to with your browser? And which browser are you using?

I can use the stock browser and get to my hotmail account just fine.

Try using www.hotmail.com and see if that works for you.

3. speedbagger

speedbagger Active Member

Dude, hotmail is clunky on your average desktop.....even more so with the new format.

Im surprised it renders at all on a phone.

4. Sefriel

Sefriel Member

I am having absolutely no joy with the browser interface for Hotmail. I've reverted from Dolphin to the standard browser to no effect. It won't go past the login.live.com pages, even if I point it at hotmail.com itself.

Crikey I detest windows.

The only reason I'm so bothered is that my hotmail is set up to catch my LJ/FB/other social notifications and filter them into folders, which was really handy. Argh.

Anyone got any handy solutions? Cheers guys.

-Sef

Edit: I get that this is the Moto X forum, I'm just replying to an active thread and will post this elsewhere.

5. john0821

john0821 Well-Known Member

My email app can receive my Hotmail emails, and I can send emails. But when I read or delete, it only does so from the phone. When I log onto Hotmail on my desktop or browser, the deleted emails are still there.