• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else having problems with Sprint TV?

Try doing the following ... it fixed the error 3000 code for me. That was after going through the whole resetting the profile stuff with the online support guy...

just go to "Settings" then "Applications" then "Manage Application" and open up Sprint TV then press "Clear Data" I was having same problem and called Sprint CS and this fixed the problem, hope it helps.

Hope this does the trick for you

Reactions: vss123
Upvote 0
^
I have had pretty good experiences with Sprint TV. I dont see a black boarder on mine. If you tap/click the screen while TV is playing, you can select the stretch icon. This will make the video change from small, that uses about 1/4 of the screen, and back to full screen (although there is still a small black boarder, but only on the sides because its not broadcast in widescreen format, like the EVO has). On my old blackberry and MotoQ9c, it would use the full screen because they are not widscreen phones. But, the black boarder is minimal and only on the sides on my EVO. Just tried this while watching ESPN Mobile Live TV.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones