anyone else having trouble filling up the screens?General

Last Updated:

1. omgitswes

omgitswes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I only have stuff on my home screen, a full screen weather widget and like two programs on another...that leaves 4 more screens with nothing on it.

I have all the apps I need so far and most of the ones that came with the phone I don't use. Just feels weird having all that extra space

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

LOL. Well how about this put the full screen calander on one screen, and the notepad widget on another, that will take up 2 full screens. You'll have to download the notepad widget its from htc.

3. tarponbeach

tarponbeach Well-Known Member

Some good screen fillers are, HTC Favorites, HTC Notes (Market), Android Agenda Widget.(Market)

4. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

I won't fill all screens until I get an extended battery. But they could definitely come in handy with all of the cool apps and widgets.

5. omgitswes

omgitswes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Favorites and Calander are good ideas. never even thought of that

6. AJ McKay

AJ McKay Well-Known Member

Mine from left to right are:

1) Nav stuff: Across the top are the 4 widgets for Airplane, BT, Wifi, GPS. On the left is the Large size Weather widget. At the bottom are Maps, Car Panel, Latitude, Sky, Earth (up one row on the right).

2) Full screen Calendar

3) Short Cuts to my favorite Apps (screen is always changing based on new stuff I download).

4) Home: HTC Clock and Weather at the top, Google Search widget at the bottom, Juice Defender and BatteryTimeLight short cuts in the middle.

5) Contacts: Shortcuts to Facebook, Facebook Contacts, People, Search People, and Gesture Search. People Widget on the Right with my most called contacts.

6) Message Widget (Can't remember the name, but it's the stock HTC one).

7) Friend Stream.

I played around with a Work Scene but I don't really switch back and forth.

7. DroidInJax

DroidInJax Well-Known Member

Well, I've pretty much filled mine up, but now I don't like that I've covered up the purty water/leaves live wallpaper...

8. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble filling it up even with the notepad and th full page agenda app. I'm ok with that. It's just the 2nd day and I'm sure I'll find plenty of widgets and icons to take up the space soon enough.

9. UADUDE

UADUDE Member

I've got the opposite problem. Once you start categorizing how you utilize the phone, you're going to want more screens!

10. mzlou2

mzlou2 Active Member

Haha, same here! Also, if you go to one of the "sense" settings, that might give you a head start/expose you to some cool widgets.