• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anyone else having trouble holding off till friday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and its my bday today :). great time for the evo to come out.

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy 14th Birthday! That is exciting you are really moving up in the world.

Maybe next year you can start a thread about some magazines you have discovered and bless us with details of your corresponding activities. :rolleyes:

Judas some people have interesting ideas about humor.

Edited: Cooper beat me to it. At least I'm second. Kind of funny we both nailed the age though!

Upvote 0
Let me be the first to wish you a Happy 14th Birthday! That is exciting you are really moving up in the world.

Maybe next year you can start a thread about some magazines you have discovered and bless us with details of your corresponding activities. :rolleyes:

Edited: Cooper beat me to it. At least I'm second. Kind of funny we both nailed the age though!

try 20th. im a sophmore in college going for business. i actually got a 3.8gpa. last trimester (yes trimester) i got 2 A+'s, A, and a B so dont under estimate me. i dont like to be formal when i dont need to be thank you.

Upvote 0

Oh c'mon don't be so uptight grandpa. Don't "rain" on his circle for his birthday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones