Anyone else having troubles making calls with Virgin Mobile?Support

1. buzzcon

buzzcon Well-Known Member Contributor

My phone wont make or receive? calls. I keep getting a message that my account does not allow me to call this number. I try to contact support and I get hung up on. Tried a restart and no luck. Running MIUI 2.4.20. Ideas?

Advertisement
  2. ben1122a

ben1122a Well-Known Member

You might want to try flashing back to stock and reactivating. If that doesn't work, I don't know what the problem could be.
  3. ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem Member

Having the same issues here using mobster v3 it must be a virgin tging
  4. cuisinart

cuisinart Member

Having the same problem here. Must have started about an hour ago. Running the sharp ROM.
  5. buzzcon

Tried to contact support, keep getting hung up on. I did send them a support ticket so hopefully it's their problem. Looks like that's the case. BTW, before getting hung up on they inform me that they are getting a higher volume of calls so the wait could be longer. This type of thing could push me to another carrier.
  6. Izzard

Izzard Well-Known Member

running u9000, same problem here.
    my wife's phone is One V - same problem.
    So yes, nothing to do with custom roms, VM is to blame.
  7. bob-st

bob-st Well-Known Member

I had the same problem (in south Florida)... A power reset worked for me:)
  8. buzzcon

I tried a battery pull to no avail. But, I just tried my phone and it did make an outgoing call so it might be fixed.
  9. cuisinart

cuisinart Member

The problem appears to be fixed now. Incoming and outgoing calls work.
  10. MikeRL

MikeRL Well-Known Member

Never had any issues today. Glad for once my phone didn't crap out on me. :eek: Strange when the Triumph works.
  11. Darktaker

Darktaker Well-Known Member

Had that same issue here on Friday midnight had no service (calls and sms) for 30 min. Mom's phone too and it's not an android so VM has been having issues as of late.