Anyone else notice Extra Battery included...Support

1. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

The "Extra battery include" at the bottom of "Other Features". Hhhmmm, Two screens? Does this thing eat batteries?

I certainly can not pass judgement as I have not even held one, but I like the concept. I can't wait to check it out next month.

Advertisement
  2. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

yeah with the two screens it will certainly need a lot more power
  3. salpiche

salpiche Well-Known Member

Yep it comes with two batteries and an external charger for the second one, the best part is that the charger allows you to charge the phone externally so you do not have to replace the battery in mid game or mid movie.

[​IMG]
  4. JMPointelin

JMPointelin Member

The extra battery is helpful if you are going to be doing a bunch of things but I have an Echo and havne't had any battery issues so far. The ability to have a choice to swap out the battery or tether the second battery in the charger to the phone is pretty cool though if you know you will be needing it!
  5. terrence1

terrence1 Member

I am hoping to get my hands on one soon. I have heard that the dual screen / multitasking function does not eat up as much battery as expected. Something I'll have to check out when I get it!!
  6. JMPointelin

JMPointelin Member

I have an ECHO and have been carrying around the extra battery but haven't had to use it yet. It's cool to know that I have the ability if I need it though!
  7. salpiche

Are you keep in it in the charger or by itself in your pocket? I ordered a 6 inches long min USB cable that I keep in my computer bag along with the charger and the extra battery this way I can just plug in the charger to the phone and charge the battery till I can replace the battery
  8. JMPointelin

JMPointelin Member

I have been carrying it in my backpack but being able to plug it in is a huge advantage!
  9. salpiche

It is! :)