1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Anyone else using ICS?

1. GhostRed

GhostRed Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

3. blackbolt2099

blackbolt2099 New Member

I am (using Koush's rom), but so far I am still having trouble with calendar sync and the GPS.

Really awesome otherwise, though.
  4. mjgravina

mjgravina Member

Yeah, eager to know how its going for other peeps. I decided to finally root my stock Nexus S 4G, there is only one tower here in Modesto, and so long as I have 3G and WiFi, I should be just fine.
    (You think still worth rooting, or better off waiting for official OTA update through Sprint?)
    Thanks and god bless.
  5. blackbolt2099

blackbolt2099 New Member

I eventually landed on this one built from the AOSP source:
    [ROM][28.11.2011] Brainmaster's tweaked ICS v6 - xda-developers

Flashed the NS4G version after a full wipe, and haven't had any problems at all (well...ok...one lockup in a week, maybe). In my opinion (purely my opinion) ICS is worth jumping on board now, rather than waiting a month or more.