Anyone else watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon?

Last Updated: 2013-01-02 19:34:08
  1. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

For all of you TZ lovers, it is on all day New years Eve, and New Years Day! I will try to get in as many as possible!!:D

Advertisement
  2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues - Crazy peacock person - Guide

Syfy started its New Year's Twilight Zone marathon yesterday, and I've been watching [via DVR...I don't do commercials] off and on since. I've seen some of my favorite episodes, and even a couple that I don't recall seeing before.

I don't do college sports, so bowl games are of zero interest to me, therefore no conflict with the TZ marathon. :D
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog VIP Member

I moved your post here in TV/Film as its more appropriate here.

I personally have not kept up with the TZ Marathon. I really have to be in the mood to watch them and really at time I am not. I'm not a big tv watcher so that doesnt help I do however love to watch movies and like you I prefer Commercial free.
  4. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I watched 3 episodes this morning. Too tired to watch them all but always enjoy them.
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Love Twilight Zone!
  6. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I love TZ also. I did watch a few when I had the time. You get to see alot up & coming stars on it.
  7. MoodyBlues

What's amazing to me is how well TZ holds up after all these years. Not only that, but some of its episodes are really thought provoking. Rod Serling was a very gifted man.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  8. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I watched one with Charles Bronson and Elizabeth Montgomery earlier. They were both so young.
  9. cjr72

cjr72 Well-Known Member

Yes and also Richard Matheson who wrote a number of classic TZ episodes.
  10. MoodyBlues

I recorded several of my favorite episodes, including "A Stop at Willoughby" and "Time Enough at Last," to watch again later. I ought to spring for the DVD sets and get to see whole, unedited versions. One of these days, perhaps I will. Until then, thank goodness for the occasional marathon!