Anyone else?

Last Updated:

1. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was just wondering if there was anyone else here waiting on Sprint to get their stuff together and launch, or at the very least, announce the launch of their first android. I would hate to think Im the only one.

Advertisement
  2. kayos

kayos Active Member

I am very excited about this release. I'm not sure how I like the new looks, but I am sure sick of this Instinct! The hero is one of the many hand sets I'm looking into right now.

3. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im glad they finally announced the release of their first Android. And I think Ive finally figured out what Im gonna do in regards to what handset I get.

I think Im gonna buy the Hero on the 11th, and if/when they release the Instinct Q, I'll go take a look at it at that time. If I decide I like the Q more, I may just buy it and give my Hero to my GF, she needs a new phone anyways. :D

4. kayos

kayos Active Member

Ya, my wife and I are looking for some smart phones. I think I'm going to hold off and at least have a look at the Q and the Instinct HD before I do anything.

5. Clackamas

Clackamas Well-Known Member

I gave up on Sprint and got a T-Mobile mytouch on 8/20. They announced the Sprint version of the Hero when I could have taken the myTouch back, but decided the myTouch is here and now and not a month and a half from now.

6. ChrisPlague

ChrisPlague Well-Known Member

yes but the hero will have sense ui whereas the mytouch does not...

7. ChrisPlague

ChrisPlague Well-Known Member

oh and i cant wait for the hero.

Been waiting on an android phone with sprint since the g1 launched on tmobile