Anyone else's phone acting weird?

1. anDROIDy3000

anDROIDy3000 Active Member

Ok, so I have a rooted LG Optimus M and I deleted all the bloatware :p and the LG Home launcher and replaced it with the Android 2.3 gingerbread launcher from marketplace. The phone is been acting extremely weird: :mad: First when I turn it on, all my apps are missing and take about 1 minute to appear (maybe its bcuz I have them on SD card? idk) :confused: Then all the apps on my phone don't appear under "my apps" from the marketplace. The advance task killer actually disappears by itself and so does the widget. Sometimes the phone freezes and reboots all by itself. Anyone else having these issues? Is there a way to fix them?

Advertisement
  2. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

a factory reset would more than likely fix the problem..i know its a pain in the ass,but im almost 100 percent sure it will work.and if that doesnt work,you should do this method.http://androidforums.com/lg-optimus...ew-lgnpst-lab-1-2-thread-now-hd-video.html... restore it back to its original state with all the bloatware and reroot your phone and MAKE SURE you dont delete ANYTHING that could be important..theres lists of bloatware apps that are safe to remove from your phone all over this forum...anyways,hope this helps!!

BIG PROPS TO andyo70 FOR THE SWEET VIDEO!!
  3. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

because you can not remove LG home launcher. do a reset.
  4. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

Well if you can find the apk. File download that and see if it fixs it.if not,a reset will defense fix it.
  5. anDROIDy3000

anDROIDy3000 Active Member

I did and well, the phone stopped acting weird but it still reboots occasionally....would be because I have setCPU and it's overclocked? What frequency would be stable at? does anyone know?