anyone else's SMSs coming in LATE??Support

Last Updated:

1. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

seems like lately my texts aren't retrieved immediately...ill get about 2-3 in a row from the same person and they claim they were several minutes apart...any fixes? ideas? THANKS!

Advertisement
  2. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member

Yes...happened to me on Thursday. I sent a text and my friend said he didn't get it. (We both have EVO's) and then yesterday he got it. On my end it showed that it had been sent, so I sent him a screenshot as evidence. The next day....he replied that he got it. Hope they figure out what is causing it. I am in Atlanta and my friend is in Del Ray Beach, so I don't know if it is a regional thing or not.

3. icereignblack

icereignblack Active Member

I dont think it is the phone. In my experience it has more to do with the Sprint network. It has happened to me occasionally on three different phones. BB pearl, Samsung Moment, and some no name phone that I had years ago. I have received too many text message on my Evo to use that as an example.

4. karong

karong Well-Known Member

Ye sit happened to me last week. my friend said he sent a text at 11am and I didnt recieve it until 5:30pm later that day. The funny part is the time stamp on the message still said 11am

5. hellcatt

hellcatt Well-Known Member

i have not been able to receive any texts or picturemail/mms since september 19th. i was sent a replacement phone and have done a dozen hard resets. ive been asking everyone i know to bombard me with texts and pics. today is the end of my billing cycle, if its not fixed before this afternoon im leaving sprint