Anyone else's text not working right now? I keep getting 9230 or 2112 error

1. wonthanhguy

wonthanhguy Member

it's quite frustrating.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Tomjh99

Tomjh99 Active Member

I'm getting the error 2112, and so is my friend in the same city, Albuquerque, NM
  3. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

me too but i think they are still going through im getting responses to the ones im sending and getting errors back on idk
  4. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

just called *2 and first thing in automatic voice said they are working on the text message problem now
  5. jdawg0024

jdawg0024 Well-Known Member

sent a text to my self (from my phone) and got the network error as well and text never arrived

Loaction: Fresno, CA

Edit: Sent a text to my phone from sprint.com and came through as normal
  6. wonthanhguy

wonthanhguy Member

It must be a widespread problem because Customer Service is impossible to get a hold of right now.
  7. jdawg0024

+1
  8. wonthanhguy

wonthanhguy Member

Well at the least... this is a notification for you all to know that your texts aren't being sent out.
  9. hitmantroy

hitmantroy New Member

so when this problem is fixed will all the texts that people are trying to send us come through?
  10. jdawg0024

Just sent a text, and it worked

11. kassdog

kassdog Well-Known Member

Sent and not worked Chicago il. For the last hour.
  12. babykay

babykay New Member

I received an email from sprint about my account update. Then when i went to text my friend and i receivrd the code 9230 message. And its was a network setup error. I thought they messed with my accpunt. Im so glad i found this forum now i know im not the only one with this problem.

Im in california.
  13. babykay

babykay New Member

I received an email from sprint about my account update. Then when i went to text my friend and i receivrd the code 9230 message. And its was a network setup error. I thought they messed with my accpunt. Im so glad i found this forum now i know im not the only one with this problem.

Im in california.
  14. mv520

mv520 Member

same here "error 2112"
  15. WhiteWolf009

WhiteWolf009 New Member

:confused::mad::confused::mad: I keep getting the same text from "9230" and it says error 2112..call customer service...Shitty...I was in in mid text when I got that error from sending previous texts...Dammit.

Fargo, North Dakota with a California number
  16. I had the problem from exactly 3 hours ago (was texting fine at that time, and then suddenly error messages from Sprint and the phone, was always randomly one or the other), and then the problem resolved for me about 15 minutes ago.

I'm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I don't think the texts I tried to send ever made it, by the way. I would've got replies for them by now... lol.
  17. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Working for me now. Minneapolis MN
  18. WhiteWolf009

WhiteWolf009 New Member

Works now ^^ WHOORAH!!
  19. redman722

redman722 Active Member

I get the message ever once in a while. All of my contacts have area code+phone number. How did yall get it fixed? Question: what is a valid short code?
  20. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

it was a sprint problem and they fixed it, no manual fix
  21. redman722

redman722 Active Member

Thanks but it just happened to me. Do i need to call Sprint?
  22. wallyy

wallyy Well-Known Member

This happened to me too, but like someone else said, I still got a response to that text.
  23. Scorp63

Scorp63 Member

I had this happen to me the first couple of days I got my phone, I know my problem wasn't related to what you all are going through now, but I found out that if you don't put the area code on some of your contacts numbers, even if it's the one your in, that it will reject sending the texts sometimes. But after putting the area code into their contact, it worked.
  24. TonyG88

TonyG88 New Member

I'm using a boost mobile phone and I'm getting this Android error 2112 when i try to send a text to my fiance to let her know if my sugar level is acting up because I'm hypoglycemic pease someone fix this.....