Anyone experiencing lag when typing on the keyboard?

Last Updated:

1. wmillion

wmillion Member This Topic's Starter

[FONT=&quot]I am experiencing lag and it causing me to the hit space bar and other keys multiple times. Anyone else experiencing this? Is my device defective?[/FONT]

Advertisement
  2. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

i get lag at times using the compact qwerty. nothin that messes up my words or anything. just sometimes it capitalizes letters that it shouldnt. might just be too fast of a typer.

3. eddieroger

eddieroger Member

I get lag where it decides that I held a key longer than I did, bringing up the special character associated to it. I also get it with Menu sometimes, bringing up the keyboard when I didn't intend on using it. The typing lag, the kind you mentioned, got better when I turned off haptic. I imagine it would get better still without the click sound, but I need some feedback that I actually typed something, so that stays on.

4. Saltwater Hero

Saltwater Hero Well-Known Member

Turn off the vibration when typing it makes it much quicker.

5. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member

I have vibration and sound turned off for typing. I only get lag when in landscape mode. I've grown used to portrait qwerty, though. It's nice.

6. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Well-Known Member

Do you guys have a lot of text messages in your inbox? I delete all my texts once a week (if you have a lot of texts in your inbox, i can cause some major lag)