anyone figure out how to root if your on v3 leak?

Last Updated:

1. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

any links or guides if your version 3 on the 2.1 leaked ota to go to root?

thanks for whoever can help me

also is it worth it to go from v3 leak to a rom or rooted version? do some have a root version that works fast and is a lot better than v3 leak?

thanks again!

Advertisement
  2. ppbb

ppbb Well-Known Member

Do a search. And yes to all your other questions.

Search for root for leakers. There Re several methods available. With one being the most successful.

Once I rooted it changed my phone into a beast. Fast. Stable.

3. zutmin

zutmin Well-Known Member

Here are two guides to help get you rooted. The first link appears to be the easiest/quickest method to achieve root. Of course, the tutorial came out after I had already spent 3 hours trying to root with SDK and the adb commands. Alas, tt was so rewarding to finally achieve root.

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-eris/127861-universal-eris-root-dummies.html

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/125436-detailed-leak-root-tutorial.html

I am currently running a Sense rom that you may like if you really dig Sense. [ROM 7/15/2010] xtrSENSE3.0.3 [apps2sd,jit,oc]-high performance HTC Sense - xda-developers

There are so many great roms out there to help you get the best performance and functionality out of you Eris. Have fun, and remember....always do a nand backup! :cool:

4. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thank you