Anyone find a case for the 2150 extended battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. literaldave

literaldave New Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know of a Gel/Silicon case the fits after installing the 2150 Battery? I had the Verizon one and loved it, but does not fit. I'd prefer not to cut up the one I have. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. W4LLY

W4LLY Well-Known Member

There is another thread of someone who is custom making cases that will fit it, but if there are any others on the market i'd be interested to see.

3. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

Some leather belt cases will work as is. Anything else, you're going to have to do some modding.

4. 5150Marley

5150Marley Well-Known Member

I think you mean DR Pheta..... I messaged him awhile ago about a case mod and got no reply.

He mentioned he was very busy with work... hopefully I will hear back from him.

I also emailed Otterbox and asked of they planned to make a case for the 2150 battery....

Maybe all the 2150 people looking for case should do the same??

5. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

I really wish that Otterbox would make a Defender series case for the Incredible/2150 battery combo but more and more I find people on these forums have a pessimistic view that it won't happen. My buddy has an Iphone with the Defender case and it is slicker than snot. Maybe one of these days I'll own a phone that Otterbox actually makes a Defender case for it. Until then, I'm trying to be really careful...right!

6. GideonX

GideonX Guest

It isn't that hard to do it yourself. I just went to town with mine, came out ok:

Link

7. DavidinGA

DavidinGA Well-Known Member

I just bought a $3 silicone case on eBay and cut out the back so the battery sticks out.

8. tbta02

tbta02 Well-Known Member

talked to verizon tech today .on phone trying to resolve an issue with syncing my contacts .also mentioned poor battery life and they are sending me a 2150 ext battery and cover .complained that i bought a seidio case and holster and its useless with ext battery .they gave me a $ 45 credit to purchase another .good deal if i can find a case .sounds like no luck though .