Anyone found a decent screen protector that actually fits?General

Last Updated:

1. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If so please share. I have now tried several and they are all a crap fit or peel at the edges.

I think someone needs to come up with one thats marginally smaller than the screen.

Advertisement
  2. vebjorn

vebjorn Member

Hi!

I have this lovely screen protector designed for the DHD, i'm not sure were in the world u live, but I bought this on www.mytrendyphone.no

If u live in england, HTC Desire HD Screen Protector SP P430 <-- All the accessories i've bought the last 2-3yrs is from this online store! works great in norway. good prices, fast delivery

This type of screen protecter is really good! bought the same to my htc hd, and htc desire and now dhd! think it's the original screen protector! You'll get 2 screen protectors.

good luck!

3. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

Get yourself a zagg invisibleshield

Its a wet application, so really easy to install, you can slide it around so its perfect and doesnt get must/finger prints under the protector while your trying to apply

I got mine from Amazon, but they are starting to appear everywhere (play.com/ebay/etc)

4. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had one of thse on my n900 but found it a bit grippy - is it still the same now?

5. wastedagen

wastedagen Well-Known Member

6. MrPloppy

MrPloppy New Member

I bought one from the htc accessories store online. It fits perfectly. I'm probably teaching you to suck eggs, but if Its peeling, there might be dirt or grime on the screen itself - it needs to be nice and clean. Im sure you already knew that, but sometimes its best to stqte the obvious! :D

7. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

I'm using zagg invisibleshield, nice one. [​IMG]

8. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

Yeah, its still got a sort of sticky rubbery feel to it, but I'm generally still very happy with it.

In the future, I may not get the Zagg again, but I'd definately only ever get another wet application protector. It was just so easy to install and perfect afterwards