Anyone found a Warp Sequent Extended battery yet?Tips

Last Updated:

1. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

I've been looking and have not found even a slightly higher mah battery yet, nothing out there.
    Not sure how long the phone has to be out before they decide to get extended batteries yet, but I miss my warp1 3500mah battery life :( in a very bad way.
    For now I carry my trusty dual wall/lighter plug + usb cord.

Advertisement
  2. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

I haven't been able to find any backup battery pack for sequent an extended would be great but right now I would just like a backup
  3. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

im waiting too
  4. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

ZTE U970 Li3716T42P3h594650
    This battery number is the same as the zte sequent there are a couple for sale on ebay not extended and rate at 1600 mah not 1650 mah but my guess is they the exact same battery.
  5. ruckingoodtime

ruckingoodtime Well-Known Member

I have been looking on eBay like every other day to see if one has came out, and today I have found one. It's only 1980mAh, but that's better than the stock I guess,. Plus you don't have to worry about the huge back like on the first warp, but it's $20.00. Here's the link, 1980mAh Extended Slim Battery for Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent N861 USA | eBay
    Just thought I'd share with you guys...
    Robertech likes this.
  6. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

how to safe battery on this baby is horrible last like 4 hours only any help thanks in advance. full stock no root dont believe on that
  7. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

Bro, it depends On how often u use Ur phone n wat exactly ur doin On it. Its mostly the 3g that kills the battery. But all I do is close any app im not usin.
  8. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

thank u brother
  9. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

10. mw3master

mw3master Member

Hey guys i just got a new WARP SEQUENT i had it for 3 days and the battery on it is bad..
    Is it gonna go up in a week... help me if u can please..
    On my previous phone i had the kyocera hydro i use to leave the wifi on even when i wadnt in my house and the battery lasted longer with the wifi on then offf

Any body else having problems withbthis...
    Thanks for the tips in advance
  11. Shengxin

Shengxin Well-Known Member

I think it is normal if the battery can last around three days when WI-FI is on most of the times. Batteries of Android phones don't last very long typically and it also depends how many apps you installed/run.
  12. mw3master

mw3master Member

Im not saying the battery last 3 days im saying i got my fone 3vdays ago