Anyone get the Body Glove case and Like it??General

Last Updated:

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I initially got the Shell/Case Combo from Verizon Wireless for 22 with discount. But the quality is poor. So I exchanged it for a Body Glove case.
    Wondering if anyone else has got the Body Glove case?
    I put in on a few hours ago and love it. Makes the phone feel more durable and fits in the hand way better. Just wondering others opinions who have it.

Advertisement
  2. boxermansr

boxermansr Well-Known Member

I have it and like it. I actually liked the older Body Glove cases that were literally like a glove (leather type or whatever they were made of), but I think the newer hard plastic (or whatever) probably protect it much better, and provide a better grip.

3. redworm

redworm Active Member

I hated the body glove and returned it. it made screen edges completely inaccessible and same for the optical joystick. Plus it is SO ugly and makes the phone HUGE.
    Body glove impaired both functionality AND style, but it did make me feel more secure about dropping the thing.

4. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can see that. I havent had any problems with the edge thing and I perfer a bulky phone, makes it feel not so delicate. The Inc alone, no case or thin case, just feels girly.

5. JoePT

JoePT Well-Known Member

I had it and returned it. way too bulky.

6. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I have it and like it (search my posts for a better review). I like the raised edges cause it makes me feel I could drop it face flush against concrete and not scratch the screen. I admit it takes some adjustment to tap things on the edges and use the joystick, so it's not totally ideal, but it's getting the job done pretty well. I was going to return it when the extended battery comes out but I think I'll hold on to it. (was $29 but VZW only charged me $23, not sure why)

7. radworm

radworm Well-Known Member

I do have an issue with using the optical trackpad, especially when holding it in portrait mode since the gap b/w the pad and case is very small. I do like the fact that it is raised which really protects the camera lense. The only thing I do not like about it is that the screen faces outward when clipped to my belt. The Phantom Skinz protector that I put on it will help with scratches, but I do not know if it will protect it from the bumps. I plan to get a Seidio case and clip holster whenever they come out.

8. deshoncoleman

deshoncoleman Member

Just purchased it today and have no complaints.

9. redworm

redworm Active Member

lasted about a day for me before i had to get rid of it.

10. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

I like mine. I think I'll keep my eye out for something a bit thinner but until then this will be fine. I wish they would have put a small groove in the bottom part of the front case to give better access to the trackpad.

11. Khemica1

Khemica1 Member

Have it and will be returning it shortly. It's bulky and makes accessing the edges of the screen difficult. That's not my biggest complaint, my biggest issue is that the bottom right corner doesn't snap and stay in place.

Just got the black silicone case and love it so far.