1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Anyone getting 4.2.2General

1. frostyisgod

frostyisgod Member

I wouldn't make anything of it but some weird glitch or something
  2. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

That maybe you'll be able to download it over cellular after the 15th?
  3. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Just worked for me.
  4. Intruder

Intruder Well-Known Member

Update was waiting for me when I woke this morning in the UK
    Int
  5. ou7shined

ou7shined Well-Known Member

Cool :)

Also Banished Angel - no probs with sound for me.
  6. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

I'm getting the same you-can-only-get-this-via-WiFi message so I guess I have to wait to get home to my WiFi before it'll happen :(

Thanks for the instructions about clearing the Google Services Framework data - would never have thought of that!
  7. Rocco2012

Rocco2012 Well-Known Member

Tried that and still nothing. Oh well, I guess I have to wait.:(
  8. wearethestorm

wearethestorm Well-Known Member

Clearing Framework data does nothing for me, other than making the play store stop working! Have to delete and re-add my Google account to make it back to normal... Still no update for my N4 or N10!
  9. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

I did too, no update but no problems with the play store neither.
  10. DonaldGreig

DonaldGreig Well-Known Member

Nothing here either. And I have a brightness bug that I'm hoping this fixes. Otherwise it's going back to Google.
  11. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

No luck here either.
  12. john30308

john30308 Well-Known Member

I did the Google Services Framework trick and it worked last night. The Google Servers must be bogged down because even on WiFi it FOREVER to download - like 15 minutes. Crazy. But installed and works like a charm.
  13. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

Apparently I had been doing the framework trick wrong all this time, or it just arrived a few minutes after I last checked and it was all just coincidence. Either way, running 4.2.2 now.
  14. DonaldGreig

Pants. Still nothing here. Sigh!
  15. realizm

realizm Well-Known Member

To those that can't seem to get it. Don't forget you must enable any system apps you've disabled previously for the update to work...I personally disable the Korean keyboard, PinYin, Currents, Chrome, and Magazines. I had to enable all of these before getting the update.

Many of you already knew this but just making sure :)
  16. DonaldGreig

Hey thanks for that. I have a new N4 so nothing disabled. I'll keep trying!
  17. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

Try this: System>Apps>All>Google Framework>Clear Data>Force Stop

Then go straight into the system update menu and tap Check. That's what did it for me, my previous method, which I had just tried minutes before getting it to work, didn't work for me for the last few days.

Not true. I disabled the 2 Asian keyboards a long time ago, updated to 4.2.2 and they are still disabled. Maybe it was one of those other apps?
    DonaldGreig likes this.
  18. realizm

Follow me Don:

All apps>Google services framwork>clear data>force stop......

It will quickly prompt you for location access..accept. From here quickly go to system updates...You'll notice it says last checked for update in 1969...check for update...you should profit
  19. DonaldGreig

Just worked just now. I seemed to do the same thing. Perhaps actually I went straight to check for updates for the first time.

Anyway loading up and we'll see if my brightness bug is fixed.

Thanks guys!
  20. DonaldGreig

Sadly brightness bug still there. If I move the slider all the way to the left the screen actually goes off and if you don't keep your finger on the screen it's a hard reset. Unless you can remember where to click.

To bad. It'll have to go back to Google. Sigh.
  21. realizm

F**K yea!

Sylon and myself werent going to rest till you got the damn thing LOL
  22. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Tried for the third time and nothing yet. Just goes from 1969 to actual time. Does my location has to do with it? I'm on a country where Play Store is not available.
  23. hstroph

hstroph Well-Known Member

Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper maintained root nicely on my phone's update to Andoid 4.2.2, Build number JDQ39.
  24. joeblackis

joeblackis Well-Known Member

I just got mine pushed 1hour ago. I didn;t do anything, normal push from google.
  25. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

Found the problem. The Nexus Louder enhancement is NOT compatible with 4.2.2. Don't flash it. Your phone WILL scream at you whenever audio is played.