• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone going to try the Amzer 1800mah battery?

So I put in the Amzer 1800 battery lastnight around 9PM to charge. I unplugged at midnight, did about a half hour of playing, then went to bed.

As of right now I am at 65% battery. Considering the level of use I am putting the phone through I think that's very good.

I've been beating on it since I woke up at 6AM. Web, texts, calls, almost constantly.

So far, an excellent battery for the price.

Dennis

"I've been beating on it since I woke up at 6AM"

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: EgoDogg
Upvote 0
So I put in the Amzer 1800 battery lastnight around 9PM to charge. I unplugged at midnight, did about a half hour of playing, then went to bed.

As of right now I am at 65% battery. Considering the level of use I am putting the phone through I think that's very good.

I've been beating on it since I woke up at 6AM. Web, texts, calls, almost constantly.

So far, an excellent battery for the price.

Dennis

You said this battery is slightly bigger - does the incredibles door still sit flush with the device, is it raised in any manner?

Upvote 0
I don't do lots of actual calling, but I use a great deal of data and messaging. Almost constantly. So far the 1800 is lasting me till just about the end of my work day. This, based on my useage, is pretty good.

Thanks again for your answer! Do you do most of your data through WiFi or 3g? I'm using the Seidio 1750 right now but just wondering if this would be any better.

Upvote 0
any other people with this battery want to share their experience? i want a battery that doesn't require a new cover and was about to get the seido but there has been alot of bad press the past few days, i would say about equal posative and negative for it, so the more i hear about this battery as an alternative from people who took the risk i would appreciate it. i am really only looking for a 25-35% increase in battery to get me that extra oomph.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones