Anyone got photostitch?Support

Last Updated:

1. z0mbi3

z0mbi3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Bought the full version of photostitch yesterday, however every time I try and stitch a panoramic together it gives me a "memory allocation" error. According to the author this happens when you have too many apps open, but I've observed it behaving the same way after a reboot with next to nothing open.

I'm not sure if the author is addressing it or not, but I figured if some of my fellow i7500 users tried it (either the full or free version) and had the same results then the author might be more inclined to fix it sooner rather than later.

So could you have a go at it and post back your results?

Advertisement
  2. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Well-Known Member

Download advanced task killer (free) - you'll be surprised how many apps auto-start after booting up. Try autostitching then again after killing all apps.

3. z0mbi3

z0mbi3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The author is looking into it now. Apparently the test devices that were used all had 192 meg of memory so were coded with this in mind. Fingers crossed they get it sorted as it's a neat little app.

4. bitxboi

bitxboi Well-Known Member

as does the i7500 Galaxy

5. pegasus21

pegasus21 Well-Known Member

i think the galaxy is closer to 160mb with about 60mb set aside for uses other than the os. usable memory comes to about 95mb.

6. linuxluver

linuxluver Member

I can't find the paid version in the Market. I can only see the free version. I'm in New Zealand. If you can see the paid version what country are you in? The dev's web site appears to be in Dutch only. I cant see any way to buy it there.