• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone got referral codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got three texts messages saying my code was used once and that there are still 2 uses left on it. Which I find kinda funny so could someone post if my code doesnt work for them or that it does still work on a fourth try?
The text messages are auto generated and are not dependable evidence of use or how many left.

I got a text that mine was used once but I got a $50 credit and my code shows as invalid or used up.

Others have reported that they got a text that their code was used once and on the same day got a text that it was all used up.

Some received one credit. Some received two ($50, I'm in this group as is wetbiker), some received all three credits ($75). My friend told me that Boost gave him a $100 credit all in one day. I personally think he's confused.

Your code is used up. I have a spare Boost phone and I go through the motions of activating it... just far enough to test the validity of the codes, I do not actually activate it.

Among other theories as to why we do not receive full credit is that someone started up an account but for some reason or another never actually put money into the account, maybe they decided they didn't really want Boost. Or maybe they didn't want the set they activated and abandoned the account instead of using the same account.

Upvote 0
The text messages are auto generated and are not dependable evidence of use or how many left.

I got a text that mine was used once but I got a $50 credit and my code shows as invalid or used up.

Others have reported that they got a text that their code was used once and on the same day got a text that it was all used up.

Some received one credit. Some received two ($50, I'm in this group as is wetbiker), some received all three credits ($75). My friend told me that Boost gave him a $100 credit all in one day. I personally think he's confused.

Your code is used up. I have a spare Boost phone and I go through the motions of activating it... just far enough to test the validity of the codes, I do not actually activate it.

Among other theories as to why we do not receive full credit is that someone started up an account but for some reason or another never actually put money into the account, maybe they decided they didn't really want Boost. Or maybe they didn't want the set they activated and abandoned the account instead of using the same account.

Mine came about 1momth after.
And I received full credit for all three.
message said I had two referrals left.
It was incorrect.

Upvote 0
I will be able to post two codes by the end of the promotion period. I usually forget to pay my phone bill until just hours after service cuts out, I don't do reboost in case I don't have enough in the associated account. Overdraft sucks. Fortunately I have one on time payment already during the promotion. Also, its a good incentive to pay on time.

So one code from me, and the other, surprisingly, from my mother. I think all Boost customers will be glad to hear, one more time, how our prices rock. According to her, last month, my mother's phone bill cost her about $150 on TMobile. She lost her phone early this month, and was trying to look into buying a used phone, since she wasn't eligible for an upgrade until fall of next year. She knew how much I pay for my phone, and since she bought me one for my birthday before I moved to Arizona, how much the EVO Design cost. So she paid to terminate her TMobile contract, bought the Design, and signed up for Boost. I don't know how much she had to pay TMo, but I think she will have saved most of what she just paid within the remainder of the year by switching to Boost.

Good job guys, we have an awesome carrier, and you made a smart decision if you are a loyal customer to them. Between referral codes, the occasional phone bill paid for customers unable to pay for their service, and other things, Boost rocks.

On another note, kolosus, when I have a code, would you mind editing your original post to direct people to PM me for it? I'll post something telling people to PM me too, but figured it wouldn't hurt to say so in the first post as well. If its not displayed openly in the forum, then maybe Boost would be less inclined to try to do something about it. I'd like to stay on their good side.

Upvote 0
I just ordered a new Boost phone and it is expected to arrive around Tuesday, this week, I'm looking for a valid code I can use to activate it when it arrives. I will need it asap, as I will have to start the porting process to switch my old number to my new phone as soon as it arrives in order to have to old phone shut off before the next billing date comes up. If anyone has a new code or one they are sure is still valid, please share! I will do the same when I get codes, this is now my second new Boost phone, so I should have some to share soon, I hope! Thanks!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones