• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone got referral codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My code 129867512114
let me know if you use it

I thought I posted this already, but I guess I didn't submit what I typed LOL. Anyway, thanks Tonyfella for your code - I signed up Monday 9/17 and it showed valid and seemed to accept it.

I say "seemed" because the signup was less than smooth and other issues after had me to the point of seeking a refund. That's a topic for another day. So I hope we get our kickback once I finish the requirements (hoping its just one more payment).

If I'm not too ticked off with Boost and Sprint by that time maybe I'll post my codes if they still run the promo...

Upvote 0
If I would be Boost management, I'd send these referral codes out to my customer twice a month.............. and after a few years, they probably could buy Sprint !! LOL LOL Grinzzzzz

Such a bad business model to randomly, computer generate these codes and send them out randomly to customers..........! DUHHHHH, Don't they wanna make money ?????

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones