• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help anyone had there power button fail??

Thanks. I'll have to head to my local Verizon store.

My husband just spent 44 years working for them so I can always play that card!

Verizon Wireless hasn't been around for 44 years...? If you mean the telecom company, formerly Bell Atlantic/GTE now Verizon Telecom they could care less. Two different companies in their eyes, figure Verizon Telecom employees only get a 20% discount on the cell phone bill, where other companies get up to 30%. Verizon Telecom and Verizon Wireless only have two things in common, one greedy executive and the word "Verizon." And if you want to include a third...spending money in a lot of the wrong places.

But to the topic on hand, Verizon's warranty replacement is pretty darn good, never had a bad experience. And I've seen a few people reporting an issue with the power button breaking or not working reliably.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones