anyone have a nand backup with M080 update?

1. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

that'll work, right? If i have a device with the M070 update, I can just put a restore someone else's nand backup?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Emgo

Emgo Active Member

I'm a noob and only vaguely familiar with the Android system. I rooted my phone before the M100 update and uninstalled all the stuff on the list including Innopath, so my phone is still M80. If a Nandroid of my phone will help I
  3. elderlypunk

elderlypunk Well-Known Member

They would have had to have made the backup before adding any accounts or personal info, otherwise you'd get all that with their backup... that would seem fairly unlikely, but hopefully you'll get lucky...
  4. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

well people have done a factory reset, created a nand backup, then restored their backup from before they did a factory reset.
  5. elderlypunk

elderlypunk Well-Known Member

I'm going to try and get a refurbished under warranty. If it has m80, I'll do a backup first thing and u/l it somewhere... May take a few days, but it's a backup plan at least. Pun intended...
  6. jfever311

jfever311 Well-Known Member

I too, could really use an M080 nandroid. Not sure if it will even work for whagt I have done. But if so, I will gladly pay for it.
  7. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Tell me what I need to do. I went from m070 to m080 by breaking my old commando and buying a used one off Ebay lol. But yeah, what are the instructions for making a nand with just the system stuff?