Anyone have a stock update.zip?

Last Updated:

1. arashed31

arashed31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having problems with the LG flasher. I have ClockworkMod installed. Can I just get a zip for flashing the stock /system and possibly kernel?

Advertisement
  2. myfishbear

myfishbear Well-Known Member

Android Ally
    here you go. they got an v8 unrooted and vzb rooted versions. if you want it unrooted, reroot with androot and then unroot. there you go

3. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

what problems are you having exactly? maybe i can help? since i am the one who wrote the guide?

4. arashed31

arashed31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Drivers on the first computer wouldn't install correctly. On another computer I got it all to flash. However, the phone was really, really buggy and a lot of apps were missing. The shut down menu didn't even show the option for airplane mode or silence. ClockworkMod was still there too and for some reason the /data partition still had all the apps and settings despite being formatted in ClockworkMod right before the flash.

I flashed both the VZB zip and the V8 and everything worked out well on both except the S/W Version in the phone's settings still says V6.

I ended up flashing Velocity 0.3 after all this along with the turbo kernel so everything's good now.

5. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

did you try wiping data and the caches and then factory resetting and then flashing the rom? im pretty sure it says something about that in my guide.