anyone have another link to the unroot pc36img.zip?

1. hortstu

hortstu Well-Known Member

The link to the one in the xda thread needs over an hour to download on 4g. I assume it's because the host would like me to pay for premium service.

Advertisement
    :
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

Did you try the one from the rooting for dummies thread?
    hortstu likes this.
  3. hortstu

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about. I started it about 20 minutes ago and it is creeping along. I'm only at 25%. Not like this is a big file. I supposedly have 57 minutes to go.

oops no that wasn't the one I was talking about. I'll try that one now. Thanks
  4. wrapkgb

It is a big file. Just under 200mb.
    hortstu likes this.
  5. hortstu

I guess, but I've downloaded movie sized files much faster than this.
  6. hortstu

Thanks wrap. This seems to be much faster.
  7. wrapkgb

Yea its a bummer... hope it finishes soon! By the way why are you unrooting?

EDIT: Glad its picking up some speed!
  8. hortstu

Don't you remember? You must help a lot of people! You were helping me the other day. I have root but s is still off? I was the guy that screwed up toasts method and just want to get it right. Finally trying to set the time aside.
  9. wrapkgb

Oh yea haha... my bad!! Let me know how everything turns out!
  10. hortstu

Yeah at this rate I won't get it done tonight. I tried last night. Got the PC36 but there must have been a problem with it. My phone would find it and then check it and then send me right back to the menu. No yes or no option. I'll try both of these as soon as I have time. It's tough to do something like this and then stop in the middle. There's no good place to quit...
  11. hortstu

Unbelievable. Connection quit at 79%... here I go again.
  12. wrapkgb

Just wondering but was it named correctly? (pc36img.zip)

Its weird that it found it but gave you no options...
  13. hortstu

Actually it wasn't at first. So I renamed it and had this problem. I assume the problem was the result of a slow download or an interrupted download or something... I'm going to try downloading it again now from the link here.